Architect Andrew Franz converted a former caviar warehouse into a spectacular loft. Originally built in 1884, the building is located in Manhattan’s landmarked Tribeca North area and displays authenticity throughout. This residential project presented in the photos below is a renovation of the 3,000-square-feet top floor and roof. With flexible living in mind, the architects envisioned open entertaining spaces and an great connection with the outdoors.
Source, credits, details and more at: freshome.com